Monday, November 1, 2010

Research Paper

My research essay turned out interestingly to say the least. I think I am most proud of the fact that I managed to get an eight page paper out of commonalities of various hiccup remedies. It was such an abstract topic but I chose it because of the challenge it gave me and am very excited that I did it. I think that I could have worked on my methods section a little better but I still am quite proud of that section too. This essay taught me a lot about my writing style; although I am not a natural research paper writer I can do it if I set my mind to it. 

2 comments:

  1. you can do anything if you just put your mind to in. I think it's good to pick a topic that challenges you, that way you can see what you can do. I like to challenge myself because of the feeling it gives me when I'm done with it and know that I did well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love writing about things that I know. However, I agree it is possible to do anything if you just put your mind to it. Then of course there is the feeling of accomplishment of finishing something that was a challenge I completely agree that feeling is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete