Friday, November 19, 2010
Family & Writing
I have been writing since I was very young. It is something that has always been of interest to me. My dad absolutely loves it when I write. In fact, he has been so deprived of my writing lately that he has resorted to reading my blogs. He is not much of a writer himself but he does love to read. He reads more then I do most of the time, which is quite impressive actually. He used to tell my sister and I that we should publish childrens books for our side jobs. She is the artist in the family and loves to draw, though she has never caught onto the whole writing craze that I enjoy. She has been known to dabble in reading though on occasion. My mother has always encouraged both of us, though she has never really been into either drawing, writing, or reading. She supports both of our talents and on occasion proofreads some of my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's great that you are so interested in writing. It is definitely one of the best ways to express yourself. If I had the talent, I think that writing stories would be such a fun way to make a living. Who knows, maybe you and your sister will accomplish your dad's dream someday!
ReplyDelete