Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Short Project

I am currently working on a short project based off of my research essay. I decided for my project to do a magazine Q and A article. This seemed to be the best way to go because the hiccups are a very common thing but not many people know that much about them and so while sitting in a waiting room flipping through the articles some people may be compelled to learn just a little bit more about them. Also, magazine articles are often found online so people who use a search engine to look up hiccups could easily find the information. This article will have standard Q and A format, will be understandable for the average person, and easily accessible.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your idea. I'm doing something like that I'm working on an article piece for my short project, but mine is more formative. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I think mine turned out very nicely. I hope that your more formal article also turned out nicely. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete