Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Looking Back

Looking back at my argument essay on the reliability of Wikipedia I think I did really well. Rereading the paper and taking in my instructors comments I realize there were a few things that I could have done to make the paper better, however, overall I am very pleased with it.
I thought I stayed very true to my audience with one minor slip up that wasn't really that important in my opinion. I also really like how I decided to organize it. At first, I didn't like how it read but now as I look back I realize it was the best way to go, with each of my sections distinctly different but transitioned appropriately. Overall I am very pleased with how my paper turned out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your pleased with your paper. This one I found to be very difficult, I'm not sure why. I know for my class we had to do a letter format which I was definetly not a fan of, so that could have something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete