When researching often the first place I go to is Google. I try to find websites that relate directly to what I am researching and are as credible as I can manage so that my information is not just random bits taken from different sites. I also spend a bit of time in the library looking for real books on my topic of research if I need more information to fill out or clarify my paper.
This is very similar to how I would look up something just for my own benefit. I would not probably go to the library however unless I found it absolutely necessary.
I believe my academic research is pretty effective. It gets me information that normally thoroughly covers my topic. It is kind of stressful sometimes though, when resources become scarce and I am running of time and information.
This is exactly how I do my research. I always tend to start off my research process with google and then go from there. I think it is the best way to gather little facts about your topic. From there, like what you have said, go to library or go on some databases which can greater your findings on your topic.
ReplyDelete