Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Academic writing has never been my favorite thing. To me writing is something that comes easy when I know what I want to say. I love to write and love how it makes me feel when I write something that I really like and am proud of. However, in academic writing I don't quite get that feeling. It's so stiff and orderly., there is no room for any realness.
I do like how academic writing challenges me though. I have never gotten used to the structure of academic writing so it seems awkward to me. It pushes me to experiment and expand my writing ability. Even if it is against my will.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, when I have been involved or know something about the topic I'm writing about, everything seems real and nothing is made up. I do like writing about things I know and not so much about things I don't know. I'm not afraid to learn new things though. Good luck in your future writings.

    ReplyDelete