In my experience good grades mean that I have put my best effort into my work. My knowledge that I had striven to gain has carried me through and helped me reach my goals. They mean that I care about my success as a college student and about my future after college. My grades help to demonstrate to myself and to others that I am hardworking, determined, and goal oriented. I tried my best and achieved all that I could.
I definitely agree. When I get good grades I feel the same way. It all depends on how much effort you want to put into an assignment. I definitely care about my grades so much because I want an awesome future after college!
ReplyDeleteI agree 100% I love it when I get good grades. I do everything in my power to make sure I stay on top of my classes and all of my assignments. I can't tell you how many times i have stayed up extra late to make sure that a paper was writen the way that I wanted it to be. Or an assignemnt was written the way it needed to be so that i could get an A on it.
ReplyDeleteYou make such a good point. Ive always felt the same way about my grades. Grades always show how hard an individual is working in class, and good grades are something that people should be verry proud of receiving
ReplyDelete