Throughout the semester my thoughts about writing have remained significantly the same. I had not written anything in a long while though so the class sort of re-sparked that interest for me. I believe although my writing style and my ideas about writing have remained the same it has been a good class for me because it has reminded me how much I love to write.
Good for you. I think it's cool that you rediscovered your love for writing. Also, if your writing style and ideas didn't change that must mean there was nothing wrong with them.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your love of writing was re-sparked. You came up with some great ideas during class and I'm glad I was next to you to hear about most of them. And I also agree with that last line Eddie had to say.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your comment about the class sparking your interest. Before taking this course, I considered myself as a lazy writer, but now that we have done so much writing this semester. I think this course helped my writing in many ways.
ReplyDelete